IT’S COMPETITION TIME!!!
This is a cooking competition designed for my online followers. I will be sharing some of my favourite recipes that are in the Boardroom to the Kitchen cookbook that will go on sale this December.
As we wait in anticipation for my cookbook launch, I have decided to do something exciting for my online friends. For the next few months, Boardroom to the Kitchen will be running a cooking competition both on Facebook and Instagram.
How it works:
- I share a recipe with the Boardroom to the Kitchen followers both on Instagram and Facebook.
- Followers are given 8 days to cook the exact meal using the recipe & instructions shared.
- Participants on Facebook will enter the competition by posting their photo(s) of the meal in the comments section.
- Instagram participants can upload their meal(s) either on their stories or timeline and tag @boardroomtothekitchen page.
- I will choose the most presentable meal.
- The winner(s) is/are randomly selected.
Terms and conditions:
- Prizes will go to the first specified amount of winners selected at random.
- The prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The competition is not open to any Boardroom to the Kitchen employees or Nomfundo Mcoyi’s family, respective agencies, and PR companies.
- Boardroom to the Kitchen reserves the right to publish the names of the winners.
- The competition is open to SA residents only.
- Where judgment is applicable Nomfundo Mcoyi’s decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into.
- Entrants are not able to win more than ONE prize per competition.
- Boardroom to the Kitchen shall have the right to terminate any promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against – Boardroom to the Kitchen, and its PR and Marketing agency.
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery of prizes.
- All prizes will be delivered directly to the winners.