Chocolate Banoffee Pie
Prep: 5 - 10min
Cook time: Keep on a fridge for 20 minutes before you top with cream
Heat intensity: Zero
Serves: 6 - 8 People
- 250g Digestive Biscuits
- 125g Butter, melted
- 300ml Thickened Cream
- 30g Flake Chocolate, crumbled
- *46g Picnic Chocolate Bar chopped
- *53g Snickers Chocolate, chopped.
- 380g can Caramel Treat
- 3 medium Bananas, sliced
Making the base
- Crush the biscuits until fine.
- Add the butter and mix until well combined.
- Press the biscuit/butter mixture evenly over the base of a 3cm-deep, 23cm (base measurement) fluted tart tin, with removable base.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
To make the tart:
- Combine the Flake, *Picnic and Snickers in a bowl.
- Empty the Caramel treat into a separate bowl and mix until smooth.
- Remove the biscuit base from the fridge once it has set and set it on a serving plate
- Spread the smooth caramel over the biscuit base.
- Arrange the sliced banana, in a single layer, over caramel.
- Beat the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form, add the chocolate mix and spread it evenly over the banana